What’s in the Box
- Kel-Tec CP33 22LR Pistol with 33-Round Magazine
- (2) 33-Round Magazines
- Trigger Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The .22 target pistol market needed an update, so Kel-Tec answered the call with the CP33. CP stands for Competition Pistol and 33, well… it holds a staggering 33 rounds in each magazine, right out of the box.
Equipped with a Picatinny-style top rail and a MAGPUL® M-LOK® slot built into the dust cover, the CP33 is ready to accept your favorite optics and accessories. Train, compete, plink and repeat. If you’d like to do it quietly, simply attach your favorite .22 suppressor.
As ambi as this handgun can be, the CP33 offers a safety lever on both sides of the grip, a heel catch magazine release and a unique charging handle located at the back of the receiver.
Adjustable fiber optic sights, 9 inch sight radius and threaded barrel come standard, making short work of bullseyes and paper bad guys.
The CP33 magazines are quite the engineering feat. Generally, the term quad stack refers to magazine carriers… not here. Each CP33 magazine holds 4 rows of .22lr, allowing for serious flush-fit firepower. That’s 66 rounds of fun right out of the box.
- Aluminum picatinny style rail for mounting optics
- Integrated, adjustable fiber optic sights and long sight radius for more bullseyes
- M-LOK™ slot located below the barrel
- Smooth, single-action trigger with 4 lb pull
- Manufacturer: Kel-Tec
- Model: CP33 TAN
- Caliber: 22LR
- Barrel Length: 5.5″
- Overall Length: 10.6″
- Magazine Capacity: 33 Rounds
- Weight (unloaded): 1.5 lbs.
- Barrel Threads: 1/2-28 TPI
- Twist Rate: 1:14″
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic (Adjustable)